Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Am On My Way

Yes! Yes! Yes!
I am perfectly well for the Big Anthony Robbins 4-FULL Day Seminar tomorrow!!!
Yippee!!!

I am so excited, it feels a little like the day before my wedding! *laugh*

Not only because I am going to have my life changed for the better again, but that tomorrow is FIRE WALKING day!!!

Of all the 4 days, tomorrow is THE DAY that I have been waiting for. To be able to walk on fire, I'll be invincible after that!!!

But before all the excitement I must start digging for my coupons, 'cos from my experience, there will not be enough time to buy food during the 40 minute breaks. Sing Expo, with its limited number of eateries and to accommodate more than 5000 people in that short time is just impossible.

I would be lucky if I can find Starbucks coupons.... *giggle* Anyway I will out of the house when the kids are napping to shop for small snacks to bring there for the next 4 days.

Whoo-hoo!!!

Have a Great Day everyone! *wink*

7 comments:

Something About Us said...

so glad to hear that the great news !!

tell us more about your 4 days experience next week :)

enjoy !!

Mark Ong said...

Me too, had a headache today afternoon, maybe stayed at home too long, so decided to go out for a swim. During swimming still headache, so left to go SHOPPING for Anothny Robbin's Unleash the Power Within tomolo.
Bought 3 boxes of Nutri Bar, 2 loafs of Bread.

Yippee, here I go to make my feet "Chao Da" (burnt)..
Wahahaa, way to go Angeline, let's Shake the building tomolo, make sure it tumble. After that we can go rob bank w/o Fear, coz we're unstoppable. Police?? Who cares..( :P )

Alison said...

Hooray! Have a fantastic time.

Angeline said...

*huge laugh*
You are nuts!!!
Note: "Change for the better"
'BETTER' is THE WORD!!!

*huge laugh*
crazy fellow, see ya tomorrow!
*wink*

Blessed mum said...

Share wait for u to share abt this exp..

enjoy!

Ann said...

Hi...was catching up on your news!!! So...no 2nd opinion yet huh...

Have a GRAND time being motivated at Robbins....hmm....and not Baskin either!!!

Woman in a Window said...

Look, I leave you alone for a couple of weeks and you're walking on fire! What next?