Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Earthquake!!!

Did you feel it?
Ooops!
I'm sorry...
This post is for Singaporeans only.

For my non-Singaporean readers: Singapore is a country WITHOUT any natural disasters. So this is pretty exciting!!!! *giggle*

I stay in the West.
Was doing my usual net surfing when my body and my PC screen started to sway.
I yelled "Dearie! Earthquake!"
He insisted that I was feeling giddy.
He even tried to prove me wrong by putting bottles of water on the floor to see if there are ripples.
There wasn't.
*Humph!*

Next moment, my friend MSN me 'shouting' "Earthquake!!!"

So I was NOT giddy afterall!!!

Oh dear, I was so paranoid for those 2+minutes, I forgot to look at the time.
Now its 6.44pm, I felt it some minutes ago.....

(10.35pm: Just saw an article which explains the tremors felt over here.)

2 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

Yeah, some place in klang valley can feel it.. Pray for the victims.

Blessed mum said...

aiyo..i didn't feel anything leh..must be too busy didn't even notice a thing :)