Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A World of Possibilities

When you search with an open mind
When you feel with every cell
When you believe with every breath

When you listen to your heart
When you speak from your soul
A World of Possibilities will unfold
~ Angeline Foong


For the past week, over and over again, this had happened.
Over and over again I saw the impossibles became reality.
Over and over again I witnessed the 'how I wish' to 'yes I own it'

Now, I can't wait to wake up, even though my head is not on my pillow yet, to witness another moment of 'Impossibilities Is But History'.

Have an OUTSTANDING Week, Everyone!

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

so happy to read this post! and so happy for u that finally, the grey clouds had left and rainbow and sunshine is here for you.

Ann said...

Wow...you are really motivated girl!! Can feel your enthusiasm all the way here!!!