Monday, September 28, 2009

Sony Ericsson C905

I have dumped my mobile phone on Saturday.
My 5th phone.
My ideal phone.
My favourite phone.
~ because of the colour
~ because of its 'slim figure'
~ because its Nokia
~ because of its buttons

Yet, in less than 1 year, I have brought my phone down for servicing twice!
First visit to the servicing centre was because of the colour of my photos. It was way off and there was always a pink patch on the top corner.

On top of that, the 'top cover' of the phone kept dropping off and the 'catch' was broken because of continuous re-inserting it back in place.

Second time, the phone could not be switched on AT ALL!!!

2 weeks ago, I completely lost the 'top cover'. Now that its exposed, it was more vulnerable. There were so many occasions where I could not hear the caller's voice at all. *faint*

So enough is enough, I changed it.

Being a Nokia die hard fan for a decade, for the first time, the 'different' Angeline bought Sony Ericsson.

My aim was simple. I wanted a great camera phone. That's it. Forget about the 'sexy figure', forget about not wanting a slide-up or a flip-up... such limiting criterias had done me no good in the past, so I'm discarding them once and for all too.

So welcome my new phone >
Sony Ericsson C905

8MB Whoo-hoo!!!

The extra bonus was I got the colour which I like!!

On the shop display, it was just black or silver.
I was overjoyed when the nice sales rep told me that there was golden bronze.

Cool!

See the difference in the thickness? Its a big change in me to be able to accept such a thick phone... *pat on my shoulder*

1 comment:

Suhanya said...

m almost nearing u'r conslusion of shifting from being a die hard nokia fan to sony ericcson... my last tow nokia' are giving me trouble.. i was at wheelock palace last week too... display distortion that i cna't switch on my phone at all within warranty itself...