Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Hate H1N1

Because of H1N1, I could not go to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia back in June for T. Harv Eker Seminar. A trip which I had planned for 6 months.

If the boys are NOT well by this Friday, which is another 2+ days, I would NOT be able to attend the Anthony Robbins seminar, which I had waited for 1 YEAR!

Or worse, if my doctor's suspicion (this morning) came true, that I may be down with the virus too, then I CANNOT GO at all!!!

*Arrrrggghhhhh*

I Hate H1N1~~!

Oh please.... its my birthday month!!! Can I have some good things to blog about?

3 comments:

Blessed mum said...

let's keep our finger cross and hope your doctor is wrong..

Something About Us said...

cross fingers and toes for you..

Woman in a Window said...

Shoot! You have had a rough go at it. Hope you're all well and healed and made that conference.