Friday, April 29, 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 6 results - Casey Abrams

Oh dear, I do not know why, but when the results were announced, I went "YES!" so loudly.
Though Casey Abrams was saved by the Judges few weeks back when he was 'supposed to leave' then, its still obvious that his style of performance is inferior to the rest, especially when James Durbin put up such a memorable beginning to the song 'Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow' on Thursday night.

I love the Acappella part only; reminded me of Adam Lambert. But the moment he started his 'rocking' thing, I was disappointed.



So for 'overall' performance, I think the best was Scotty McCreery, singing 'You've Got A Friend'. Sad to say, America did not like it and Scotty McCreery ended up bottom two. So close to leaving the competition.

No comments: