Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to Kill Insomnia and Slim Down at the same time?

As promised in my previous post 'How To Slim Down While Lying Down?', here's the video which teaches how to solve your insomnia and helps your to slim down your thigh, hips and waist, while lying on your back all at the same time!

I am still trying it out and measuring the result of it. But as compared to my previous post on 'How To Slim Down While Lying Down?', I think this is much more difficult and complicated...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Angeline,

Now i can help my lovely wife to be in better shape now

Alice Law said...

LOL, thanks for sharing! I always thought the best way of slimming down is exercise, exercise and more exercises!

Thank you for stopping by My Little Sprouts, appreciate it!^^

[SK] said...

oh, i watched this before, actually kind of make sense what are suggested.. let me start trying that now~~ :p