Monday, April 11, 2011

IKEA meatballs at $4 every Tuesday

Tuesday is IKEA day for us ever since we knew that my boys' favourite IKEA meatballs were sold at a discounted price every Tuesday till 31st July 2011.

10 IKEA meatballs with its creamy sauce, potato and jam, which used to cost $6.50, is at $4 now on Tuesdays only.

For two consecutive weeks, we had been there on Tuesday. The kids had great time eating and playing in Smaland, which I call 'my 1hour babysitter'. While I leave the kids there, Allan and I can have a 60mins couple time chatting while sitting on IKEA's nice sofa. *smile* Thereafter, its back to school for my elder's child Taekwondo lessons. Timing is simply perfect! *muack*

Our food choices two weeks ago...
Hubby's Choice ~ Nasi Goreng (Dish of the day)

My favourite Baked Salmon


Kids 'without fail' Meatballs and Chicken Wings
Being IKEA Friends member, two other meals are always at a discount. *smile*

Tomorrow we will be there again, because of a special online IKEA survey, I will be getting free chicken wings tomorrow! Yeah!
*clap clap clap*

No comments: