Thursday, April 7, 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 9 performance

Today is not as exciting as I wish it could be.
James Durbin suddenly gone slow. I must say, I didn't quite like it. I can't help but compare him with Adam Lambert. The latter can really go on an up tempo and real slow like his 'Mad World' performance. So for James, it was a little disappointing for me.

Another one who made me feel really awkward watching was Pia Toscano with her Tina Turner song. Hey! Tina is such an amazing performer, especially when she sang that song 'River Deep Mountain High'. She was rocking the entire place. But Pia HARDLY MOVED HER HIPS!!!
Its so good to listen to her voice when she sang it, but to watch her perform, hhhmmmm... I gave her two thumbs down. I wonder if she is going to go home tomorrow.

So if I really want to squeeze out my favourite performance?
I'll go for Paul McDonald, even though I think it was a wrong song choice....

No comments: