Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Get the Signal?

When you realize that I am posting less words (with or without photos), you'll know I'm sick. Not in the right body to post something 'decent'; yet the addiction to get a post up is just too strong to ignore or I'll have insomnia. Sometimes the real motive is just to say (indirectly) "I'm still alive". *laugh*

Seriously, ever since I've started blogging, I've told my sis that if I ever migrated to the clouds or met with an accident so serious that I'm left unconscious, please sign in to my blog and put up a notice.

Its weird, how much responsibility I feel towards my readers who have become my friends. A connection so close yet we haven't even shook hands. Strange.

Do you have such thoughts too? Assigning someone to post the announcement on the blog with the title "The Owner of this Blog has Entered Her Wooden Box."

My sis always shut me halfway "Ahh... don't want to listen..."
*laugh*

4 comments:

Ann said...

I know what you mean...reckon some blogger friends know me better than my 'real' friends.

And I got to know some people better after their death through their blog.

Technology can bring us closer together.

Something About Us said...

you know something?? I think like you too !! Haha !!

my hubby said I am MAD :P

Anonymous said...

I Agree with u too.. haven't sd anyone.. Will let my Best buddy or my Hubby know..

I truly agree with ANN.. I hav two frens whom i count on ,whom i have got thru blogging.. No need to say .. "The first person is UUUUUUUUU"

Anonymous said...

u should organised a get together for all your readers!!! I will be fun!
I came over here...as I thought u have not been posting a lot the last 2 days in your other blog! sure enough...u are ill!
and touch wood! hope u get well soon!