Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An Opportunity Not to be Missed?

If you know me long enough, you would know how much I wish to MOVE OUT of this house. A house filled with memories I wish could be plucked out of my brain like a dentist would do to a decayed tooth.

Other than the unhappy memories that every corner of this house brings, its the Fengshui of my house. It completely clashes with Allan and my Ba-Zi, hence no matter how hard we work, we will not reach the goal we want. My Fengshui Master have done what he could to 'neutralize' the harm this house brings. But his final words, "Its advisable that you move out of here, 'cos it will exhaust your energy."

So for 2 years, we have been looking for a flat which would meet the Fengshui requirements and MY requirements:-
  • be within the same area which I'm staying in now
  • high floor
  • lift-level
  • near to my children's future schools
  • corner unit
  • move-in conditions
  • 4-Room
with such expectations, I was prepared to pay for a high price, but not a price that would 'land' us in financial trouble, which we have got ourselves out of it just a year ago.

For 2 years, either the house conditions doesn't match our expectations or the Fengshui of that house isn't meant for us.......


3 days ago, Allan found a house which MEETS EVERY SINGLE CRITERIA and more!!!!

But the price which the owner is asking for will double our monthly installments. *Big Sigh*

FINALLY!!!! There is a house that is Absolutely Perfect for us, yet because of $$ we can't take it! *Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh*

I WANT TO BE SO RICH that I can afford anything I want!!!!

Allan knows the owner personally. The motive of selling the house is to Cash Out, that's why the owner wants to sell as high as possible....so Allan told me to drop the idea of wanting this house, yet he knows how much it pains me to see it go......

Maybe I should go buy Toto or 4D, hmmmm....

Its like having a piece of Chocolate on your lips but you can't put it in your mouth!!! *Aaaarrrrggghhhhh*

5 comments:

Something About Us said...

Ask Allan to try to negotiate on the price? I also want to be rich to be able to stay at home full time!

Anonymous said...

Know exactly how you feel ... Don't worry, maybe there will be a better one waiting for you, who knows :)

imelda said...

maybe u can go for a mortgage sis. No guts , no glory!

Woman in a Window said...

Too bad. I know that disappointment but maybe we're not supposed to have everything. Maybe we've some lessons to learn. But boy, would I love to move to the country, have a big farm, open the door and let the dog and kids run.

Moomykin said...

It's always hard to get a good place at what we can afford.

I am also very concern whenever we talk about buying or moving house. For me, I am sure it's because I am not working, so I feel I cannot contribute financially and also cannot see the money that's coming in - just see all the money going out.
Pfff...