Thursday, February 5, 2009

Knight Rider

*Screaaaaammm*

Whoo-hoo! I've got an extra thing to look forward to on every Thursday (other than American Idol) from now on!

I dare say I grew up watching this show. Though I prefer the previous actor *laugh*, I'm still a huge fan of the amazing talking car; which is bullet-proof, damage-proof, self-driven capable and all the other high tech stuff that were in-cooperated into that cool black machine.

Have you watched this show before? Well, it started its very first episode of the new series today on Star World Channel at 9pm, right after American Idol.

Oh boy, Thursday is gonna be sooooo exciting from now on! Yeah!
*Jumping up and down*

*Picture Courtesy of Google Images

2 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

I watched the old one but I think 'cause I was at the mercy of the '80s. Not going there again. Angeline, say it isn't so!

Tina said...

i used to watch the old one too. david hasslehoff is a ledgend to everyone isnt he!