Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stuff for sale

A very wonderful Secondary School Friend of mine just setup a new blog called 4 Shopping Queens.
Yesterday was the virgin post. So do hop over every now and then to check for new stuff, if you consider yourself a shopping queen. *wink*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you with sharp eyes might have noticed the announcement on the top of my sidebar. Another Secondary School Friend is selling tickets to T. Harv Eker's Millionaire Mind Intensive program. He is also the author of 'Secrets of the Millionaire Mind'. It was a life-changing program which Allan went last year. The change in him with regards to money is HUGE! So do hop over to my friend's site or email me to know more details.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As most of you know, I'm still clearing my 7 years of stocks after I ended my retail business 2 years ago.
I've been really lazy to post them on ebay. For the past 2 years, I've been clearing them through forums and consignments.

But with a new year 2009 (ok, I know we are into the 2nd month already), I shall NOT be lazy anymore!
I have so MANY THINGS TO CLEAR!!!!
From mirrors to mannequins to accessories to female tops and kids t-shirt.... too many to list.

So I'll be posting one item at a time on Every Saturday.
Or you can choose to browse through them (if you can't wait) on http://ebay.com.sg.
My seller id is 1568rich

I HAVE NOT FINISH LISTING ALL MY ITEMS on ebay yet.

Just posted 20 female tops today. They are the pride of my years in retail line. Nope. I didn't do it myself. But because of this product, Allan was interviewed and was on the newspaper... cos' they were one of a kind (THEN).

The shit thing about retail line is, when something new gets onto the press, followers begin to bring in the SAME ITEM and start a price war. *sigh*

This is just one of the many Designs.

The pictures on the female tops are hand-painted and the sequins are hand-sewn
They are MACHINE WASHABLE.
Every piece is unique in itself.
Even if there are 2 tops with the same picture, the color combination would be different. So you will never find another person wearing the exact same thing as you.

I've been selling these tops for years now.
I have total confidence in the quality of the paint.
The paint do not come off after multiple times of washing over the years.
I know, because I wear them too.

The sequins were sewn very strongly onto the tops.
In order to better protect the sequins, remember to TURN THE BLOUSE INSIDE OUT BEFORE you dump it into the washing machine.

Additional Notes: ~Some washing machines uses hot water. Please DO NOT use hot water to wash these tops

2 comments: