Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hair Fall, Dandruff Dilemma

Hey Friends, I SERIOUSLY need to hear YOUR VIEW on this. Many thanks....

More than 10years ago, I found a shampoo which completely controlled my dandruff and itchy scalp problem. It was Head and Shoulders. Even though many told me that it would make my hair fall more rapidly, hence balding sooner. I observed. Nope, it did not happen to me. I had 'normal' hair loss. Ever since I had started using it, I had not changed till few months ago.

Since the beginning of this year, I noticed my hair was thinning very badly. Likely due to late night sleep and stress. It increases its speed over the past 6 months. For those of you who had been following my blogs, the first 7 months of 2009 were simply chaotic, weren't it?!

Yet it seems that once the 'hair fall' start, there is no end to it. Hhhhmmmm.....

BaWang's commercials and posters were everywhere. I could not resist but try it. Especially when Allan dared to be the guinea pig few weeks earlier than me.

Though he complained that it gave him 'pimples' on his scalp, causing combing to be a real pain in the ***. He continued, because results were showing.

I tried.
Hmmm... not much effect.
No pimple.
No nothing.


Then I chanced upon this Korean Hair Loss Prevention Spray at my familiar salon.

I combined both.

TaaDaa!

It worked!
My hair loss was controlled PERFECTLY!
Yippee!

Happy like a little Jelly Bean, I continued using for months.

3 months ago, my friend picked out something white from my hair.
"Dandruff." my friend said.

OH SHIT!

So now what?!
My hair loss was controlled by the formidable pair, but my old problem came back to bug me.

The combination between the Korean Product and the Proctor and Gamble product was not working well at all!

Hhhmmm.... what would you do?

18 comments:

晓丽 Siaw Lee said...

Try this: Swiss Vernice Hair Tonic = http://www.swissvernice.com.my/products-treatment-S19.htm

My fatty has dandruff and itch problem with hair lost + red spots on the scalp, our hair dresser recommended this and it worked for him.

Occasionaly he uses this for bad dandruff problem: http://www.selsunblue.com/

Angeline said...

Siaw Lee,

so does that mean that I wash using 'normal' shampoo and then use this tonic to spray on my wet scalp?

Mommy Lose Weight said...

have you tried going to Bejing 101 ?

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

Go Yun Nam

Dominique Goh said...

Try SEbamed Dandruff control shampoo.. Hubby has been using it and it has been very good for him.

Angeline said...

Astro,

Dandruff is not the issue
Like I've said in my post, Head and Shoulders worked perfectly for me.
Now the issue is:
If I control my dandruff, my hair loss is a problem,
and vice versa.

So will this SEbamed Dandruff control shampoo solve BOTH my problems?

Angeline said...

Ling That's Me and Flower Mummy,

I have friends who are working inside both places....
and I have my reasons for NOT and NEVER will go there...
Shhhh.....

Ann said...

I have dry scalp problem. Using the sunsilk gold colour shampoo now and seems to be good to solve that problem.

As for dropping hair, don't think it is more than the normal....though even if it was more, I don't know if I would have realised!

Maybe your hair fall was due to your stress and not really H&S?? So...DONT STRESS YOURSELF NOW!!! :)

Hope you solve both the problems soon.

Blessed mum said...

i had the hair thinning too and it gotten quite bad. Hubby paid for the Yun nam package as Mother's Day gift last year and it work.

though it work, one must be real strong willed as they are vy good in their sales tactic.

noted that you not gonna give it a try...

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

try this ..

http://www.hannah.com.sg/bawang_anti_dandruff.html

晓丽 Siaw Lee said...

Angeline, hubby using dandruff control shampoo (e.g. Head & Shoulder), then the spray after wash.

Angeline said...

Siaw Lee,

Great!
So the product have to buy ONLINE?
and they will deliver?

晓丽 Siaw Lee said...

Not really, we bought it from teh saloon :) Maybe you can try and see if they are selling there?

Angeline said...

Siaw Lee,
Oh!
Ok.
Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much!

Angeline said...

Flower Mummy,

That was my first thought too.
Wayyyyyyyyy before I typed this post.
But it didn't say to prevent hair loss leh.
cos stopping the dandruff is NOT a problem, cos got H&S mah,
its solving BOTH!
That I have problem.
Hmmm......

晓丽 Siaw Lee said...

Angeline, do check your salon and see if it's selling anywhere. I'll email them and ask if they do International market or not ;)

Tina said...

oh no i wish i could help mate. sounds like you got some good answers though.

i would use the heads and shoulders again and probably another product for the hair thinning at a seperate time (not together lol) ;)

good luck

Tina from
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack
Mummy Diaries
Game FreakZ

Ujan sharma said...

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.

home remedies for dandruff and hair fall