Monday, December 28, 2009

Singapore Idol 2009 Winner

Sezairi Sezali beat hot favourite Sylvia Ratonel to be crowned the winner of Singapore Idol at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Sunday.

I guessed everyone hoped to have a female icon for a change this season....
but the results have spoken loud and clear...
the 'everyone' is NOT truly 'EVERYONE'
*giggle*

First season I followed quite closely, it was something 'new' afterall...
Second season... hmmm... on and off, I mean the switching of channels during show time... *giggle*

This season...
after watching 2 quarter finals.
STOPPED completely.

You?
did you follow through?
From beginning till the end?

4 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I did not watch a single episode at all. no interest :p

WaveSurfer said...

I did not watch any episode since the 1st season. Completely lost the novelty. ^^

Unknown said...

sounds cool :)

Blessed mum said...

hahaha..i didnt even watch a single episode!