Monday, December 14, 2009

I Love To Blog!

There is a reason why I think I will never leave the Blog World....
I just Love to Blog because it is an avenue for me to vent my anger and frustrations.
(my faithful readers, please bear with me, 'cos for the benefit of my new readers, I'll have to explain this again. *giggle*)

I am a person who CANNOT accept a tinge of unhappiness in me. I need to keep talking to different people or 'things' about the unhappy event....
So much so that I get numb to the incident that I NO LONGER feel upset anymore.
Love me?
Hate me?
That's Me!

So blogging is a great tool for me to SHOUT IT OUT!!!

Got my hint for today's post?
Yup!
I'm going to SHOUT IT OUT!

I'm pissed!

How do you define a friend?
No!!
Seriously!!!!
Under what circumstances do you call a friend, "friend"?

I consider myself a nice person.
But I am NOT STUPID!

Do NOT use my relations to try to benefit yourself.
Do NOT attempt to use my network to give yourself a headstart above the rest.
Do NOT even try to get info from me so that you can EARN all the credits.

I can be REALLY NICE,
BUT,
I am NOT stupid enough to be used like a pawn on your chess board!

When I go all out for a friend, I do without you telling me.
I do it wholeheartedly as if it was a matter of MY life and death.

When I go all out for a friend, I do it without thinking of getting being rewarded.
I do it out of my own free will.
Even if I get back-stabbed (which is so damn often *eyes rolled*), I only have myself to blame.

BUT....
Do NOT order me to do it.
Do NOT think that I am obligated to do it for you.
I know you think that I SHOULD be doing it for you, all because you call me your "friend".
You were upset when I didn't do as YOU TOLD ME TO....
I'm sorry....

I am apologising NOT because I regret not doing as you 'instructed'.
I am apologising because You understand too little of me....

Know my BACKGROUND.
Know the environment that I grew up in.
Know the businesses that I had gone through.
I am a TOUGH NUT to crack behind that supposedly 'nice' appearance.
(ok, I know I am going to lose some readers after this post....)

This is my BIG Shout Out Box...
It is also my relief corner....
I just had to get rid of that awful feeling....
And I am so glad I did this.

I feel better now.....
*Smile*

5 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Thought your title will be "I AM PISSED !!!" :D

it's great that you feel better after ranting :)

Dominique Goh said...

It's great that you feel better after ranting. I sometimes feel like you do..when those " so called friends" are stepping on your toes and trying to take advantage of you.

Blessed mum said...

good to let your frustration out..i too have lots to rant..i think we all feel better after letting it out.

Ann said...

hahaha....good that you feel good after ranting. I am also like you have to talk and talk it out to a few ppl!!! :)

Moomykin said...

Glad you've got a sounding board.
:)

Friends are like hedgehogs: Fragile cute and prickly when rubbed the wrong way.