Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snap!

Leave me Alone!

Ok, I have given out the warning.
Come near and you are going to get bitten!
Step on my 'tail' and I will make sure Yours is chopped off!
Snap!

*Roar*

Saw red two days ago.
I know how horribly bad tempered I can be during the first week of the red flood.

Allan knows me well enough.
When he notices that 'smoke' is coming out from the top of my head, he would try to stop whatever that's causing the fire to burn within.

It could be Himself being the cause too!
"Ok, we'll talk about this another day."
He's smart, he moves away.

It could be the Kids.
"Come boys, tell Papa what you want.... Papa will do it for you..... Don't disturb Mommy."

It could be a phone call.
He would sit and listen to my @$%#@.
Not giving any suggestions or comments, least I became angry with him instead.

Clever man is he.
He stays far far away from me during these few days.

During such days of the month,
I am extremely quiet,
Tired,
More naps.....

I use more energy on my mind power to prevent myself from adding more charcoal to the fireplace.
I do make extra effort.
I try....
I do...

Still, warning is out.
"Leave me Alone for at least 3 days from now!"

3 comments:

Blessed mum said...

hear that loud and clear *wink*

Allan is such a sweet husband!

Mummy Moon said...

It is good to have a smart ( sing mok ) husband :)

Alison said...

That's funny to me because my husband is having to be careful with me too--yesterday seemed to be the worst, but who knows, I could snap again during this week!