Monday, December 7, 2009

Global Internet Seminar

What can I say?!
One Word.....
OUTSTANDING!!!

3 days at Global Internet Seminar has truly been life changing.
I practically sign up for 'something' whenever I am at a seminar lately.
*giggle*

Had signed up for 'Never Work Again' with T. Harv Eker when I attended The Millionaire Mind Intensive last month.

Today, I signed up with this other charming man......

Here's officially introducing my new Mentor *Drum Roll* >>>>
Shaun Stenning!
Isn't he Cute!
*wink*

***Damn! I was about to blink my eyes...*pout* Awful! Nahh... I'm not the focus, its the ONE in the MIDDLE!

No no no....
I didn't sign up because of his face!
I signed up because he had 'something' that can help me achieve my goal of having Financial Freedom even sooner.
Nope!
Not telling yet.....
*snicker*

I also get to take a shot with the man who inspired me 2 years ago, to clear my 7-years of retail stuff (which had been sitting in my storeroom) on eBay.
He is none other than Adam Ginsberg !

Sorry Adam, heard you 'loud and clear' twice, but never once signed up for your package.
Still, I want to thank you for sharing those useful tips on stage which has been helping me in my sales on eBay.


Thank you!

and.....
last but not least....
the Best of the Best on stage together....





I had an OUTSTANDING weekend!
Did you?
*wink*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!
Saw that you signed up with Shaun Stenning. Would love to know what you make out of that system! We wanted to sign up too but cash-strapped, sadly. Do keep us updated on your progress and here's to your success!

Angeline said...

Hi PlayPause,

I will DEFINITELY be updating my progress on this AMAZING system.
But it won't be here....
It will be in my Money blog...
If you have my card, its the 3rd blog listed there...

Ann said...

Wow....you really ARE into these things aren't you! Gotta admit your enthusiasm is very contagious!

Glad you had a good week. Me? Still stuck in the rut of motherhood! :)

Unknown said...

We don't have your card. What's the URL for your Money blog then?

Angeline said...

Hi PlayPause,

email me at angeline@allaboutyourchild.com
ok?
*wink*