Thursday, December 10, 2009

Malware

I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE on Tuesday or I'll Snap at you? Didn't I?!!

Ok, humans are staying a distance from me, but I had forgotten to speak the language of virus! AAAaAAAraaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

Today, one of my 'oldest and most faithful' reader sent me an email saying that when she hopped over to my Parenting blog for the past 2 days, a message came up "Malware Detected".

Fantastic! *eyes rolled*
If only malware works as well as tupperware!
Damn!

Immediately I sort help from my hosting company. They are looking into it and may just at the wave of their magic wands REMOVE the tracking virus COMPLETELY!
Yet, if it has been 'eating' too much flesh from my blog,
I may need to REFORMAT EVERYTHING!!!!

Damn it!!!

2-3 years of sweat and blood of hard work and emotions all gone because of an idiot Malware?!
AAAaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh...

What an Awful way to start my Morning!!!!
Damn!
And guess what?
I ran out of Chocolates too!
*eyes rolled*

**Suhanya, Thank you my dear for letting me know... 'cos if it stays in my site for too long, it can be disastrous..... Thank you... Love ya!

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

well..at least it all good now. Cheers and enjoy your weekend :)

Blessed mum said...

well..at least it all good now. Cheers and enjoy your weekend :)