Monday, December 21, 2009

Why are there BRAINLESS PEOPLE???!!!

Some people talk without thinking about the consequences.
Some people act without thinking about the results.

Time and Time again, I have said,
Life is full of choices, either make it, or break it.

Seriously, no choice is right or wrong.
Just different outcome.
Its our emotions that determine if its deemed right or wrong.

But guess what?
I'm not the one making the choice today.
I'm not the one talking.
I'm not the one acting.

Someone made a SILLY CHOICE to talk about me and act upon me!
Guess what?
I do not even know this person?!!!
*faint*

Its 'SOMEONE' who said something in PUBLIC that could CUT my income stream, ruin my reputation!
Its these 'brainless' people who thought their words of praise could lift me up. But the truth is her words had crashed me down to HELL level 18!

OMG!
This world is truly Rojak!
A mixture of all sorts!
Good to be eaten.
Good to be thrown.

Why do brainless people exist???!!!!
*AAAaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh*

The worse part is, she is NOT CONTACTABLE!!!!!
I had met a GHOST!
*faint*

5 comments:

Blessed mum said...

what happen??

晓丽 Siaw Lee said...

Ya what happened, sounds bad.

Angeline said...

It is REALLY BAD!
But I don't wanna say the details lah....
or else, it would be like I am doing myself a disfavour over here too....

But indeed, like what I had said.
I REALLY DON'T KNOW THIS PERSON and her words can be extremely deadly to my income stream....

I have seeked help from the 'Authorities' to contact her... and They have.
Now, just waiting for her reply....

Ann said...

Oh gosh!!! What did she say?

Hope no serious repercussion from this!

Angeline said...

Ann,

*Deep Sigh*
That's what I fear....
cos anything that has gone on the Internet PUBLICLY has ripple effect and the speed of it can be like the speed of lightning!!!!
*Deep Sigh*