Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Sony Ericsson Was Hungry

2.45am,
I checked my Sony Ericsson phone for the last time, to see if I have unread messages.
No messages
No wall paper (My artwork)
No photos
No videos
No ring tones
No message tones

No
NO
NO
NO
NO!!!!

EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!!!
My Sony Ericsson Was So Hungry, She Ate Everything!

She ate the photos of my children's happy moments
She ate the videos of my boys doing the Michael Jackson moves
She ate the songs which I loved so much
She ate them all up for a heavy supper
My Song Ericsson was THAT Cruelly Hungry!!!

at 2.45am
ready for bed
eyes are tired
"could it be my eyes playing tricks on me?"

I double checked
I triple checked

EVERYTHING WAS REALLY GONE!!!

I admire my calmness
I didn't scream
I didn't yell
I didn't run to my sis and cry

I put down the phone
Still in shock
Still lost for words
I went to bed thinking
"No point crying over spilled milk..."

But I'm the innocent party, I DIDN'T EVEN touch the milk,
my Sony Ericsson drank it all up!

*Deep Deep Sigh*

***Possibility of foul play by kids were ruled out.

8 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

so what really had happened??

Angeline said...

*laugh*
The Sony Ericsson girl got magical hands!!!
She took out the memory card, slot it back in and Ta-Daa....
Everything is Back to Normal!!!!

I had NEVER touched that Memory Card ever since I bought it. Wonder why it came loose.
*giggle*

imbeingheldhostage said...

Oh man! That stinks. I would not be calm and brave...
I'm so happy for you that it was just the memory card! It's kind of funny now that it's not something so serious :-)

Alison said...

Glad to hear the update and that you got it all back.

Blessed mum said...

glad everything back to normal.

i had such incident too..somtimes its the memorycard / SIM card issue.

anne said...

my hp was lost too at ikea on 23dec///know exactly the feeling

Lee said...

Hi Angeline, that was panic big time, ha ha.
Wishing you the best of seasons greetings, have a happy new year, Lee.

Eric said...

Your blog is really eyecatching and Interesting, I suggest that u should go for blog advertising and marketing. There is a website called blogerzoom.com which will promote your blog through all networks + Will do article marketing + Classified Marketing + SEO + Give u Blogging Tips + Will Connect ur blog through all networking & bookmarking sites + Will give u money upto 100US$ from contest & many more at very cheap prices & see how u enjoy a lot of traffic from blogerzoom.