Thursday, May 12, 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 4 performance

*Scream* Tonight's show was so exciting!
Of cos' to see Lady Gaga mentoring the Top 4 adds so much more entertainment to the show. *wink*

This was my choice for tonight, in this order, from favourite, to least favourite.

I think James Durbin hit bull's eye today with both songs. He is truly In It To Win It! *clap clap clap*
Among the two songs fantastically sung, I preferred the second song "Love Portion", this is one of my all time favourites! I couldn't help but move to the song. *smile*



To hear Haley Reinhart sing my idol's song Michael Jackson's "Earth Song" moved me. I totally disagree with Randy Jackson's comments on her bad singing. Still, like James, I prefer her second performance more. Unknowingly, I found myself opening up my mouth as big as hers every time she sang those big notes. *laugh* I think there's a lot to do with Lady Gaga's mentoring. *Double Laugh*



Scotty McCreery on the other hand gave a better performance, in my opinion, with his first song "Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning)". His second song gave me too much goosebumps with his so-called sense of humour! *eyes rolled*



And sweetie Lauren Alaina, I gave her thumbs up for her vocals in the first song, but super thumbs up for her performance and confidence in her second. Hhhhmmm... so which video should I post then? I think I would rather go for performance.



So there goes my guess for the bottom two: Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina.
*fingers crossed*

No comments: