Saturday, May 21, 2011

American Idol Top 3 - Performance and Results

Somehow without James Durbin, I lost interest in this year's American Idol. Neither Haley Reinhart, Scotty McCreery or Lauren Alaina made me swayed or danced or even clapped at the end of their 9 performances, 3 performances each.

However, because I love Country Music more than Rock or Pop, I found myself singing to Lonestar's "Amazed." and "She Believes In Me" by Kenny Rogers performed by Scotty.





And the results?
Who got eliminated?
Which two would we see in the grand finale?
Watch it to find out.



Yes.
So its a girl and a boy in the grand finale, which makes it more 'balanced' in a way, isn't?

Well,
Somehow I saw it coming, more or less, when I watched the return home visits.
Looking at the number of crowd, which was there to welcome each of them, it seemed pretty obvious which two had more fans.

So its goodbye Haley Reinhart.

No comments: