Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Xiuyan!

Today is my 18-year-long friend, Xiuyan's Birthday. We celebrated it yesterday at MOF : Ministry of Food. They serve Japanese Cuisine. Yeah! My favourite!

We had a fantastic time updating each other, as much as mentioning other secondary school classmates whom we met separately over the past few months. From A-Z, there is nothing the four of us can't talk about, except for secrets, I guess. Anyway, secrets were never meant to be talk-about.... *wink*



So this is the photo of my closest secondary school friends cum Chinese Dance clique. Top left is the pretty birthday girl, or rather I should say, the pretty mommmy of two lovely daughters.... *Smile*

Happy Birthday Xiuyan!

4 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Happy Birthday to your friend! ;)
The picture is awesome!You all look great!
xoxo

imelda said...

Belated happy birthday to your friend . .

Hapi epiphany, sis!

Anonymous said...

Dear Huiling,

Thanks for putting our precious time spent here. And thanks for giving me this chance to drop down my genuine feelings. I really cherish the time spent during birthday celebration(minus the guys). Ah Yan shd read all this words. So nice of your frens to drop their words here too.

Hope our frenship blossom thru the years till our old age.

Cheers!

Woman in a Window said...

A group of friends somehow makes you look younger. How great for you all to get together. Now, about those pesky secrets...