Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Momentum

Momentum
Something so simple yet so hard to maintain.
Something so rhythmic yet could be lost so easily.

Momentum
I need to turn it into a habit
I need to build it up again
I need to find it back

Life has been extra eventful over the past 2 months and I lost what used to give my soul the extra bounce. So many things that should have been done, are left untouched. So many issues that need to be sorted out, are ignored.

Next week, I hope. The 3 hours of me-time will allow me to find a new momentum to do the urgent, the important, the necessary, the bits and the pieces which should have been done before the fireworks came on the sky on 1st Jan 2009 ...

Next week... I hope.... momentum and I will meet again...

3 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

I soooo know what you mean girl!...
Hope you sort all you stuff out! ;)
xoxo

Tina said...

cool inspirational words mate. very creative ;)

Woman in a Window said...

I hear you on this one. Funny how it is that momentum can change so often, as well. I'm just finding my new groove now, and soon it will be time to change again.