Sunday, January 25, 2009

Song Sharing Sunday - #2

Song Sharing Sunday Badge

Tomorrow will be the first day of Chinese New Year. I just had to share one of my favourite CNY songs. For my friends who don't understand Mandarin, please forgive me....hope the graphic cheered you anyway....

Gong Xi Gong Xi (Remix)



So if you would like to join in the fun, put your NAME and your post's URL link in the Linky Box and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?






5 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I played on my A Little Girl Talk blog.

Sandra Carvalho said...

I'm playing again this week girl!
xoxo

Dorothy said...

Wish I understood how to play good luck and I'm visiting your blogs..

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Lapa37 said...

I played on my blog this week good meme.

Tina said...

sounds like a fun song! im listening to it now lol