Friday, January 23, 2009

Singapore Budget 2009

Did you tune in to Channel NewsAsia yesterday at 3pm when the Singapore Budget 2009 was announced?

Though most of it doesn't really concern me, I liked what I heard. The main aim of the S$20.5Billion "resilience" package, which is the largest the Government has undertaken in response to an economic downturn, is to help save jobs and boost businesses. You can read the highlights over here

My ears 'grew' the moment our Finance Minister talked about how the government was gonna help the household to ride over Singapore's worst recession ever. I was curious to know how much My family would be benefiting from the package....

So, I went to this site and check out the figures....Pretty good, I would say....

Singaporeans, Go!
Go check out the benefits for your household now. *wink*

2 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

Canadans weren't covered in that by any chance? D'oh!

imelda said...

Wow this is a manna from heaven.