Thursday, January 22, 2009

What Happened??!!!

I completely freaked out at 11+pm yesterday, 21st January, Wednesday, when I saw a B-L-A-N-K page on this blog.

EVERYTHING WAS GONE!

I 'yelled' over at my children's blog. Just when I hit the publish button, this blog came back! But it was only half-loaded. Then it showed 'Done' on the left bottom of my screen. "How can it be DONE when half of the page has not appeared yet?!!!"

Anyhow, I went back to my children's blog and deleted that 'yelling' post. Came back here, tried to refresh and Woah~! I was back in Hell again! It was a BLANK PAGE!

I went back to RE-post that 'yelling' post on my kid's blog. Then the SAME THING HAPPENED again! It came right back! *FAiNT*

It looked as if THIS blog had a mind of its own. Was it playing a damn nerve-racking trick on me???

I couldn't sleep till almost 1am; till EVERYTHING was BACK TO NORMAL.

This morning, with a 'better' head, I saw this : ~

Blogger Status

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blogger will be unavailable Wednesday (1/21) at 4:00PM PST for about 10 minutes for maintenance.

Update: The maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience. Posted by Jessica at 14:34 PDT

Did you know about this???
But hey they took longer than 10 mins alright?!
But then again, if I had read this, I wouldn't have panicked like 'ants on a hot pan' last night... *sigh*

5 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

yes dear .... yesterday @ 4pm their time, blogger has scheduled a maintenance. hehe ...

Angeline said...

*sigh* I must WIDEN my eyes now....

Woman in a Window said...

Funny, I saw this note late also. I battled with blogger all day, if I remember correctly.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I noticed it about an hour before so I stopped blogging. Sometimes they say only 10 minutes, but take a lot longer.

Lapa37 said...

That must have been so scary I would have panicked.