Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New Year's Resolutions - Tag

Imelda passed me this tag. Thank you girl, I love tags! *Muack*

Seriously, its been more than a decade since I last had any New Year Resolutions, 'cos they usually end up undone, untouched, unfinished...

But since I love tags so much, I'll just play along....*wink*



My 5 New Year's Resolutions:

1) To have more passive income streams.

2) To drink 8 cups of water everyday.

3) To be a more effective person, completing more with the same given time.

4) To apply my anti-aging cream every night.

5) To control my moods, instead of letting them control me.

Rules:

You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.

Post at least five New Year’s Resolutions. If you can’t limit it to five, then continue until you go out of space.

Pass the award along to as many bloggers as you like. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back the person who gave you the award.

I guess, I did this too late... so many of you may have wrote your resolutions already, so not gonna tag another this time, but if you HAVEN'T, please take it away! I'll be delighted! But let me know, so that I can put your link here.... *wink*

4 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Uhhh....Maybe we should move closer to each other so we could motivate each other!....I need to do all that too!...:)
xoxo

Woman in a Window said...

Passive income streams? You speak not my language. Huh? Is that even possible?

Angeline said...

Definitely girl!

And with your talents... I can already come up with a few for you.... *wink*

Tina said...

hope you can stick to it. i wud prob give up after a week. i cant stick to anything :(