Friday, March 6, 2009

American Idol Top 13

I have NO idea why did the judges put Tatiana Del Toro through to the Wild Card round?!!!
Her spot could be easily replaced by so many others.
Anyhow, I'm sooooooo glad she is not in the top 12, Ooops! its top 13!!!

What a Twist towards the end.
I was going "What???!!! Anoop Desai is NOT IN?! How could that be?!"

Its so obvious that the judges loved him so much more than Matt Giraud, who was the 12th finalist announced.

Anyway, I love all EXCEPT Megan Corkrey, I think her dancing or moves are weird. Really!!!
But then again, who am I to judge?

Whoo-Hoo! Its up on the BIG STAGE next week! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I predict that either Allison Iraheta or Danny Gokey will win the whole thing

Tina said...

i havent watched the american one this year. i think im a bit bored of it all now. especially when they are signing the same type of songs :(

i know im a party pooper lol

Woman in a Window said...

Oh, is Megan the one with the tatoos on her arms? I love her. Her musicality and phrasing I think is so sweet, so new. And her chop of words poetic. But the twist at the end had me by the pants, too. I don't think that quite went according to plan. Poor guy. His heart was broken and then restored but not quite.