Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bad Mood

Ok, Monday was 'Teerrrrggggrrrrrrr....' and 'Grrrrgggrrrrrr....' and 'Chiiinnnnggggg.....' and 'Dongggggggrrrrrrr...', then for the next three days were "Knock knock, who's there?" and today, its a combination of everything!

To add to my misery, my throat is so painful I can't swallow my saliva.
Could it be the 3 bites on the extra spicy Chili Crab on Monday?
Could it be the excessive amount of dust flying around?
OR both??? *faint*

I'm trying so hard to keep my mind focused, thoughts right and concentrate. But the negative mood just keep increasing with the noise pollution and the dusty air breathed in every minute! Patience is diminshing and smiles are stingy.... I pity my family members.

For the benefit of those who didn't come over from my children's blog:
I'm having a new neighbour soon and before they move in, they decidesdto do a complete makeover to the house. The craziness started on Monday and will last for the next 30days!

To add to my misery, another neighbour decides to add another room to their house, so its another round of 'Teerrrrggggrrrrrrr....' and 'Grrrrgggrrrrrr....' and 'Chiiinnnnggggg.....' and 'Dongggggggrrrrrrr...'!!!!!

I'm hearing DOUBLE NOW!!!

Went to the doctor to check on my throat and why additional cups of water drank doesn't seem to help since Tuesday, infact it turned for the worse.
Came back with Antibiotics and Lozenges. Feeling a little better but far from Feeling Great.

Hmmm.... guess I'll better leave the house now, get some fresh air and leave everything to my bi-weekly Pro to clean up the excessive layer of dust inside these four walls. *eyes rolled*

*forgive me for any grammar mistakes or whatsoever... my mind's not even functioning well with all the noises...

4 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I can imagine how noisy & dusty. Having to take care of yourself & your boys while nursing a bad sore throat. Usually I try to drain down gallons of water when I sense that I'm having a sore throat soon. It does help to prevent a very very BAD sore throat from erupting. However, when it does occur, I try to talk less & lots of fluid. Lozenges don't seem to work for me in most cases.

My neighbour also doing renovating now. So noisy during the afternoon, Amos just cant nap. He kept waking up in fright with those drilling sound. Poor thing :(

Take Care dear.

Ann said...

Sigh Sigh Sigh..

Your kids blog post on Keat was scary.

Something About Us said...

dont know why cannot post comments in my office.

hope you are getting better now.

Woman in a Window said...

Hang in there. It's gotta get better. What? Only 23 more days or so, right?