Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TV maddess

I have not been so 'glued' to the TV for a long long time.
But recently, its been getting a little out-of-hand.
I am trying to control and narrowed down to this:

Monday:-

Perfect Cut at 10pm

Tuesday:-
My Dad is Better Than Your Dad at 8.30pm, followed by Perfect Cut at 10pm

Wednesday and Thursday are the worst.
I'm so torn between American Idol, Ninja Warriors and Perfect Cut on Wednesday.
Then Thursday is American Idol results (again), Knight Rider and Perfect Cut.

Wednesday:-
American Idol is shown at 6pm, 8pm and 10pm (3 time slots)
Ninja Warriors is shown at 8pm
Perfect Cut at 10pm

this looks pretty simple eh?
I could watch American Idol at 6pm, Ninja Warriors at 8pm and Perfect Cut at 10pm.

But its not as easy as it seems!!!!
Cos' kids are usually (still) asleep at 6pm, so I could do lots of stuff, stuff that could be done more efficiently without their interruption..
So I would normally miss the American Idol at 6pm.
Then you can tell how chaotic the rest of the schedule would be.

And on Thursday, it's completely a choice between a show I grew up with or the sequel of a show I am addicted to.

Knight Rider is always exciting, which will give me the "Oooh" and the "Ahhh" and I am still trying to find out the 'real' identity of Mike. I don't want to miss any episode that might reveal that secret.
Yet Perfect Cut is such an amazing production. The effects and the skills of the make-up artists in this cosmetic surgery based serial. The dialogues are so deep. It makes you think.

So, on Thursday, you will see me switching between channels, hoping to catch a glimpse from each. I know my luck is down when BOTH are showing commercials. *Arrggghhh*

But something really surprising happened last week. Knight Rider, for the first time, was brought forward to 9pm! Whoo-hoo! I'm not sure if its gonna last, we'll see if heaven would still be kind to me this week. *wink*

This post doesn't mean much, just a rant of how crazy I can get over TV programs at times.

7 comments:

Juliana said...

there is new Knight Rider 2009 in here every sunday at 8.30 pm. too bad Jason can not see because it is too late from him. But hubby and I watch together ;)

Something About Us said...

I only hook on Ch55 SCV for HK drama. Been a long time since I last watch Ch5 & Ch8 :D

Woman in a Window said...

I've got American Idol on right now, but otherwise, I'm not so interested these days. Too much blogging, you know.

Ann said...

I so know what you mean....I used to do that on Tuesdays whn I had my TV 'trash' to see and it was happening on all channels!

And then there is the lightning and the rain that spoils everything....when ASTRO then decides to get washed away as well!

J@n!ce said...

I usually cant get a good chance to watch the TV. My boys are always hooked up on their disney channel after hubs apply for them to watch during one of the 'door-to-door' promotion. 50% discount mah!!

The promotion has ended but the boys are screaming to watch it so looks like we still have to continue to subscribe :(

Anonymous said...

mmmm.. my Tv times are rather getting too less now.. Yuvan doesn't wanna switch on...so i encourage that.. he sees playhouse disney or some tamil rhymes /english rhymes for 30 mts on weekdays.. we all sit to watch 9-10 pm a South Indian singing talent hunt show like americna idol.. weekends..it depends.. Yuvan gets extra time on hsi playhouse may be an hour plus... rest is Hubby's lol :)he he he.. ,except when we sit to watch a movie together :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Wow your kids go to bed early! Aidan goes to bed about 8 pm and Aurora 9;30 pm, but she's a LOT older then Aidan.