Friday, March 20, 2009

Keep me On the Floor

*Screeeammmm*
Ok, I've got to stay calm.
Stay calm.
Breathe...breathe....

I've been praying for this and yet when my prayers came true, I can't accept it.
I must be out of my mind!

Remember I mentioned that Allan had another case on the bubble?
The bubble has turned into an un-burst-able metal ball!!!
Yippee!!

The completion will be in early May, before his birthday.
What a great birthday gift!!!
I was so afraid that he would be celebrating his birthday in stress and discomfort, but now *Shoo-shoo* those worries are out of the window, drown in the deep blue sea!
Yippee!
*Jump jump*

To add to the excitement, I've finally sold the 2nd biggest item we have ever bought for our retail business.

This mannequin has been with us through the most glorious days in our retail life and now its in the hands of another for the price of $30.

Quite a discount from what we first paid for it. I called her "Allan's Mistress". 'Cos he hugged her all the way back from Thailand. Sat her on his lap throughout the flight back.

He didn't want to break her pointy nose through international courier service. Seriously, after witnessing how 'they' handle our luggage, you can't blame us for having little faith in them.

Oh my!!! I'm so excited by all these good news, I'm floating!!! Can you feel my joy?! You can right? Say you can!!! Now where's the champagne??!!

*just in case you were wondering, what was the BIGGEST item we bought for our retail business... the Chillers... when I was running my Bubble Tea Business.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can practically "see" you jumping for joy when writing this post. I'm also very happy for you that it's sunshine after the rain! Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeee

Something About Us said...

hurray !! so happy for you !! :)

Moomykin said...

Hey, It's a celebration on my side too!!

Bring out the bubbly!

Woman in a Window said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Ugh, now, on with life!