Thursday, March 12, 2009

Secondary School Gathering

Aaaawwww.... after 15years, we meet again.
Wanted to have the whole gang of 20+ classmates occupying the tiny little eating place...
but many couldn't come.
What a waste!

It was so fun to meet again after 15years.
Though only 5 (including the noisy me) turned up, our laughter filled the entire place! *laugh*

Yaozong brought photos of us in our nerdy look and silly hairstyles.
Oh my!
We had changed so much after 15years!
It was so fun.
We were cross communicating almost all the time, was there a quiet moment (let me think) hmmmm....NO!!!!
*HUGE LAUGH*

I wanna thank FACEBOOK (no, they are NOT paying me to do this), or else I don't think we will ever find each other again....
And not forgetting Eugene and Weida for suggesting it.

Yaozong will be getting married this October, hence that will be the next huge gathering. (I thought)
But everyone couldn't wait till then and is hoping for another gathering NEXT MONTH!
*laugh*
I think we are addicted to each other!!!

Hey, all of you who didn't turn up today.... hope to see you on the next gathering...
I think I'm going to pass the 'Co-Organiser' job to another person this time....

Though almost 80% can be contactable through Facebook, but to get everyone down on the same day.... I think I still need to polish up my persuasive skills....

So who would like to take up the job for the next gathering???!

Oh Damn! We forgot to take photos before we leave!!!
And Yes, "Thank you Weida for the treat too!" *wink*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe!! Sorry that I can't make it tonite.. Glad u guys had fun catching up but too bad that no pic taken.. Will try to join in nxt gathering.. =))

Cheers
Chris

Woman in a Window said...

How great for you and your friends. I don't think my brain could handle it, though.

Anonymous said...

only 13 yrs to be exact....Yaozong counted

Angeline said...

Hmmm... I was 17 when we graduated, this year I'll be 32...
32-17 = 15!!!!
Yaozong... need to improve on your maths lor...

Something About Us said...

why forget to take photos???!! After 15 years leh, must take mah! :)

Moomykin said...

Oh, I know how amazing it is to meet up with old school friends after all these years.

I have had a few and it's always a blast!!

Good for you.
:)