Monday, March 23, 2009

Watched = Possibility

Ok, I had mentioned before that (normally) when an item is 'Watched' on ebay, it might eventually be sold. Hmmmm....

Being watched = possibility of being sold, BUT its not GUARANTEED. *pout*

The previous item that was watched was NOT sold. *head down*
When I saw that the item was being watched, my eyes widened and lungs expanded.
Then when the bidding duration ended with no buyers, my face turned grey and heart sank.

This week, 4 items are being watched.
My brown eyes widened and small lungs expanded AGAIN.
These are the 4:

(AA-237)
925 Sterling Silver ring with (Pink) Mother of Pearl
One piece only.
size: 7.5 (US size) / 17 (asia size)

(NA-481)
925 Sterling Silver ring with Mother of Pearl
Only one piece.
size: 8 (US size) / 17 (asia size)




The top 2 items' bidding period are ending in 1 day while the bottom 2 items are ending in 3 days time.

(RG-0136)
925 Sterling Silver ring with Ornix
2 Pieces available
The bid price is for ONE piece

Size: 6.5 (US size) / 13 (asia size)
1 Piece.
Size: 7.5 (US size) / 16 (asia size)
1 Piece


(RG-154)
925 Sterling Silver ring with Ornix
One piece only.

Size: 5 (US size) / 10 (asia size)


You can see the whole list of stuff I'm clearing over here.

*Phew* School Holidays are finally over. I can get back to snap snap snap and post post post on my ebay again. Didn't get a chance to post anything over the last 9 days. Must put more batteries into this little bunny to get her to move faster now. *Grin*

1 comment:

Tina said...

those are lovely.

sometimes people watch to see how much something goes for as they may have it or something similar themselves too. I had that before, and i do it too!