Sunday, March 22, 2009

Song Sharing Sunday - #10

Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Growing up in a multi-lingual country allows me to be exposed to all sorts of music. Since it was compulsory for all to learn at least 2 languages since young, mine was English and Mandarin. This week I'm sharing a Mandarin song which brought many tears when 2nd bf found a new love. Mandarin songs will not be a common choice for my Song Sharing Sunday meme. So, for those of you who don't understand a word, nah.... don't worry, this will only come once in a looooooooong while. *wink*

Aarron Kwok 郭富城 - 当我知道你们相爱



So if you would like to join in the fun, put your NAME and your post's URL link in the Linky Box and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...




3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I didn't understand the words, but it sounded very pretty! :o)

Angeline said...

Tammy,

sorry dear,
I could have translated the words... lazy me.... *whack*

Sandra Carvalho said...

Well!It sounded nicely!That's what it matters! :)
Mine is up too.
xoxo