Monday, March 9, 2009

Reminder for Myself

No matter how tough life is, I still must go on, isn't it?
Some close friends think that I have a will power so strong that they can't really phantom.
Many said they would have gone mad or even slit their wrist to have experienced what my mother put me through emotionally.

Maybe I'm blessed.
No, I think I AM.

When things go wrong, I get bitter for a short while, then something good will appear out of no where, like Santa down the chimney to drop me my gift in the red sock while I snore away.
Then I look back and think how faithless I was.
How forgetful can I be that life has been treating me this way since young.
Shouldn't I be immune to this pattern already?

There there, I give myself a pat on my shoulders, stood up and face it with stronger belief that things WILL WORK OUT.
It will.
It would.
It SHOULD.

Each fall builds an even stronger Angeline.
Though with bruises and cuts or even scars for reminders, she learns her mistake faster, she moves forward with quicker steps to make up for the time that was lost when she was sitting there complaining and nursing the pain.
That's how the idea of posting the SOS message in my blogs came about.

Years pass
Wrinkles appear
The falls get heavier by the year
yet the speed of picking up my fallen spirit grew faster
It has always been so and I hope no matter how hard the future falls might be, I'll still stand strong like a dam to an unforgiving rapid river flow.

Today, there was good news, a previous customer decides to buy all my jewelery pouches, which I've been clearing for $0.10 each. Though its less than $17 in total, I'm still grateful and rejoicing in such little help from the Universe.

I shut my mouth from complaining, I login to my ebay account and posted more stuff. There are still sooooooo many hundreds of items leftover from my 7 years of retail business. I must not slack.

Snap snap snap I went, taking photos and listing them on this platform of possibilities, for hope, for success, for survival.

*ebay id: 1568rich at ebay.com.sg

8 comments:

Something About Us said...

I know Mummy Angeline will come back stronger :)

let's jia you together mummy!

Ann said...

As your blog caption also states...better or bitter....

It is tough, but indeed we are better people when the rainbow comes up.

Take care. You have the power of choice.

Anonymous said...

You are a strong girl! that buyer must be making huge profit with you selling at such discounted price! but better than nothing.

All the best to your ebay selling.

Angie said...

加油哦!诉说自己的辛苦并不是懦弱的行为。说了之后会觉得透了一口气,之后更坚强。大家一起加油,同舟共济!

Anonymous said...

Happy that u are getting stronger and also happier after you posted that SOS post. Keep it going!!! Jiayou!

Alison said...

You are so right to choose to focus on the positive. Wishing you all the best! Alison

Woman in a Window said...

You wise woman, you. Stay strong. Keep at it. Something good will come your way. AND you have your children and husband and sister. And right now, your attitude, that will pay off in spades.

J@n!ce said...

I can understand how those little money can help a little each step of the way. I recently went to pawn some of the old golds when the price is high to have some cash flow also :(