Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sterling Silver ring with Mother of Pearl

I'll login to my ebay account twice a day.
In the morning and before I sleep.
What I love to see, other than someone bade for my item, is that its been watched.

I am not saying that its true, but it seems that people who watches a product are people who are really interested, yet unwilling to pay anything higher than the starting bid price. So unless no one bade for it, this watcher will bid at the starting price just minutes before the bidding duration is over.

Seriously it doesn't really bother me, so long as he/she eventually buys my stuff.

I've been posting stuff up on ebay regularly... you will never believe how much stuff I have accumulated over the 7 years in retail, and I have ONLY POSTED 10% of what I have up on that $ platform!

So there are still about 90% of stuff to snap photos on, edit and post....
Now, I wish this list will never end.... cos' they are opportunities to earn.... so why would I want it to end. *wink*

This is the newest item that is being WATCHED on my list now: -













925 Sterling Silver ring with (Pink) Mother of Pearl
I have 3 Pieces of this.

Size: 8 (US size) / 17 (asia size)
1 Piece.

Size: 7 (US size) / 15 (asia size)
2 Pieces

Wish me luck, won't ya, that it will be sold. *wink*

seller id: 1568rich ebay.com.sg

1 comment:

Woman in a Window said...

Oh, all the best luck, for sure.