Sunday, March 1, 2009

Song Sharing Sunday - #7

Song Sharing Sunday Badge


This Sunday will be a little more special. I love this man more than his songs! Ooops! This is probably the most Loved and most Hated entertainer of all time.... If you love him, watch this with me, if you don't, I understand. *wink*

Dangerous ~ Michael Jackson





So if you would like to join in the fun, put your NAME and your post's URL link in the Linky Box and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


4 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I posted one of my favorite songs too!

Woman in a Window said...

I did like him once a long time ago. I was twelve and I had a shirt with white arms and a black body. Thriller. It was awesome! (Then he got a little too somethin'somethin' for me.)

Gail said...

Rocky Top Tennessee, Tennessee Women's Basketball team, playing in SEC Tournament.

Moomykin said...

I was a crazy fan in the early 80's. Then I had no time when I got too busy in high school.

This man sure can dance!